I live in Stockholm with my girlfriend and our two kids. I love working with games, artwork or animation as much as I enjoy playing games or viewing art or watch a good movie. Even though I have a background in sales, at my core I have allways been an artist.
I am highly dedicated, quality aware and allways strive to become better and learn more.
My tools of choice are Adobe CS, Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Unity 3D, Gimp and Sculptris. I see no obstacle in learning whatever software your company uses in its production pipeline.
Stockholm, Sweden 2014
- Highly Ambitious
- Hand drawing / painting
- Ability to work with Hyper-Focus
- Notice details others often miss
- Very Creative
- Encouraging and supportive
- Team Player
- Fast Learner
- Conceptual skills
- Idea to concept-creation experience
- Internship Groplay Digital: Animator and modeller/visual artist on the game Gro Memory for iPhone and Android.
- Expert: I worked as a salesman before studying at DSV. As well as sales and customer service, I ordered products, pricing, and was Area-manager for Mobile phones, computers and Mp3-players.
- Game Design, Department of Computer and System Sciences (DSV) Stockholm. Broad university-programme aimed at aspiring gamedesigners and System designers.
- GUC Gymnasium (Highschool) , Uppsala. Core subjects and Layout, pre-press, Editing, Photography, Repro and Typography.